The City of Hamilton offers various types of parking for all motorists to make it easy for residents, shoppers and business operators. All parking in the City reflects the collective needs of the public and we continuously research ways to make parking more accessible within the City.
Please CLICK HERE for information on the improvement project to City Hall car park, to be completed June, 2016.
Parking in the City caters to all-day or by-the-hour parking:
- Car Parks – all-day – Bull’s Head ($5/day), Par-la-Ville ($17.50/day)
- Car Parks - by-the-hour - # 1 and # 5 Front Street, City Hall, Par-la-Ville, Bull’s Head
- Street Parking – by the hour or 15-minute drop off and pick up
- Disability Parking - designated areas
- Commercial Vehicles - designated areas
- Doctors’ Parking - designated areas
- Residential Parking - designated areas
- Service Vehicles
- Tradesman Vehicles
Permit applications are available from City Hall, Church Street Hamilton.
Easy-Park is also used in Hamilton and can be topped up at City Hall and at retailers throughout the City.
Click here for a map of the City streets.