The City of Hamilton offers various parking for all motorists visiting or residing in the City from Monday - Saturday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. All parking reflects the collective needs of the public and the City conducts ongoing research in order to make parking more accessible and effective within the City.
Parking in the City is offered all-day or by an hourly rate :
- Car Parks – all-day – Bull’s Head ($5/day), Par-la-Ville ($20/day), Elliott Street ($5/day), Cavendish ($20/day), King Street ($20/day)
- Car Parks - hourly parking - All lots
- Street Parking – one-hour limit (designated zone codes for payment)
- Disability Parking - designated areas
- Commercial Vehicles - designated areas
- Doctors’ Parking - designated areas
- Residential Parking - designated areas
- Service Vehicles
- Tradesman Vehicles
- Monthly Parking Permits - available for long-term City Car Parks
Monthly parking permits have been reduced in three of the all-day parking lots. See the graph below. Click the link below to apply today for your monthly parking permit.
For assistance with the barrier car parks please call 531-5252.
The EasyPark automated parking system is used in the City and can be topped up at City Hall reception and at retailers throughout the City.
Click HERE to apply for monthly permits for long-term car parks. Access is via swipe card.
Click HERE for access to the Parking Ticket Refund Application for any tickets given by a City of Hamilton Parking Enforcement Officer (PEO) (not traffic warden) between August 30th and November 30th, 2021
Quick Guide to Parking in the City of Hamilton
Frequently Asked Questions - Parking Enforcement Officers