The City of Hamilton offers various types of parking for all motorists to make it easy for residents, shoppers and business operators. All parking in the City reflects the collective needs of the public and we continuously research ways to make parking more accessible within the City.
Paid parking in the City is Monday - Saturday, 8am - 6pm
Please CLICK HERE for a downloadable quick guide about parking in the City. Where? How Long? How Much?
Parking in the City caters to all-day or by-the-hour parking:
- Car Parks – all-day – Bull’s Head ($5/day), Par-la-Ville ($20.00/day), Elliott Street ($5/day)
- Car Parks - by-the-hour - No.1, No.5 and No.8 Front Street, City Hall, Par-la-Ville, Bull’s Head, Elliot Street, King Street, Cavendish
- Street Parking – by the hour (designated zone codes for payment)
- Disability Parking - designated areas
- Commercial Vehicles - designated areas
- Doctors’ Parking - designated areas
- Residential Parking - designated areas
- Service Vehicles
- Tradesman Vehicles
- Monthly Parking Permits for City Car Parks
All Permit applications are also available from City Hall, Church Street Hamilton.
EasyPark is also used in Hamilton and can be topped up at City Hall and at retailers throughout the City.
Click here for a map of the City streets.