Cup Match Holiday Garbage Collection
For Immediate Release
Public Relations Manager
Cup Match Trash Collection and City Hall Opening Hours
Hamilton –July 31, 2023
The City of Hamilton wishes to advise City businesses and residents that garbage collections will be scheduled on the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 2nd – Normal garbage collection will take place for RESIDENTS.
- Wednesday, August 2nd – LAST COLLECTION will take place at 5:00pm for BUSINESSES and BARS ONLY.
- Thursday, August 3rd and Friday, August 4th – NO GARBAGE COLLECTION
- Saturday, August 5th, - BUSINESSES, BARS and RESTAURANTS ONLY.
- Monday, August 7th – Normal garbage collection will resume for ALL.
All garbage should be placed on the sidewalks or designated garbage areas by the times indicated in the Refuse Collection Schedule. Please DO NOT place garbage out for collection unless a collection is scheduled for that day.
Additionally, members of the public are advised that the administrative offices at City Hall and the Laffan Street Works Depot will be closing for the Cup Match holiday at 1:00pm on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 and will re-open on Monday, August 7th, 2023.
### ENDS ###